Great Passion Play - Marble Flats
This trail serves the community by having an intimate backcountry experience, escaping the concrete jungle, and appreciating nature nearby. Why is the project special? It challenged the status quo of what the builders said had to be done. We partnered with a trail contractor from out of town, and they built to our specs, which resulted in a high-level experience that people enjoy.
• City: Bentonville
• Number of Miles: 13.16 mi
• Type of Trail: single-track category II
• Trailblazer role: Design and seek corridor approval and perform cost estimates for grant request.
• Designer(s): Trailblazers
• Permitting Agencies: City of Bentonville
• Contractor(s): Single-Track Trails, Rock Solid, Flow Farmer, Rogue
• Easement & Property Acquisition: Yes
• Construction Administration: Yes
• Date of Build: September 2020-Present
• Funding Partner(s): WPPG