Your gifts directly provide meaningful support for community education programs and outreach, trails and active transportation advocacy. You may designate your gift to one of the categories listed below or make a gift where needed most. 100% of your gift goes to the designated purpose. Trailblazers depends upon gifts from friends like you to continue to offer our activities free to all.
Other Ways to Give
1. Make a tax-free gift from IRAs – If you are 70 ½ years old or older you can give up to $100,000 from your traditional IRA directly to a qualified charity such as Trailblazers.
2. Include a Gift in Your Will to Trailblazers – We will help you with the information you need to include Trailblazers in your will or trust.
3. Give Appreciated Stock or Mutual Funds – When you donate stock and mutual funds that have increased in value and been held for more than one year you can reduce or even eliminate federal capital gains taxes on the transfer.
4. Set up an ACH from your checking or savings account - ACH payments are a way to transfer money from your account directly to the Trailblazers account without using paper checks, credit card networks, wire transfers, or cash.
5. Make a gift in memory of or in honor of someone meaningful to you.
For more information on other ways to give contact our Senior Development Director Gordon Venturella, at Gordon@WeAreTrailblazers.org to inquire. Trailblazers is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Our Federal Tax ID number is 71-0785162.